Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sugar & Bliss

Sophia's 1st Birthday! Made with so much love by Sugar & Bliss :) @anne_m82 #hellokitty #sugarandbliss #cake #birthday #sophia #familyontop
Hello Kitty Cake & Cake Pops

The basket weave cake by Sugar & Bliss. Flowers are made with royal icing. #sugarandbliss #cake #sugar #flowers #food #foodieforlife #sweets #dreambig
The Basket Weave Cake

The Little Mermaid Cake for Kaedence :) Everything, besides the Ariel is fondant. This cake took me forever! #sugarandbliss #cake #littlemermaid #disney #kids
Little Mermaid Cake

This is my most favorite cake I've ever made! The Hello Kitty Sophia cake for @anne_m82 baby shower :) #sophia #sugarandbliss #pink #cake #food #hellokitty
Hello Kitty Cake

For the love of cake, made with sugar and bliss.
Sugar & Bliss is a lovely partnership between my Sister-in-Law & I =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment