Friday, March 14, 2014

Mesa

 Mesa - Greenbelt 5, Makati, Philippines


Great Service


Ripe Mango Shakes 


 Sigarilyas sa Gata 


 Baby Squid in Black Ink 


 Pork Belly & Eggplant


Garlic Fried Rice

Mesa Filpino Moderne is voted one of the best restaurants in the Philippines. Located in Greenbelt 5, Makati (basically the Rodeo Drive of the Philippines), this restaurant was absolutely delicious. I was arriving from Bataan (a province about 4 hours away from Manila) and I told my cousin that I was expecting an amazing first meal and Mesa definitely did not disappoint. Surprisingly, the best dish was a vegetable one. Weird, I know, I love my meat! But no joke, the Sigarilyas sa Gata (translates to Winged Beans cooked in Coconut Milk) was incredible! Oh and can we please just talk about the Ripe Mango Shakes? Is it me, or do mangoes just taste better in the Philippines? Insert #itsmorefuninthePhilippines here.

No comments:

Post a Comment