Monday, November 4, 2013

Paradise Love









Pre-Ceremony Drinks

Well of course the Photographer would have a Photo Booth
(apparently in Mexico, it's boot not booth)







Andrew's Cantina

Tequila Favours





How incredible is this view?







A Memorable Week in Mexico for the Most Beautiful Wedding ♥

Meghan & I have been friends for 16 years, which means we met in our really awkward Junior High phase. Two words, NSYNC Obsession. I was the first to move away after High School so I've missed a lot of milestones but there was no way I would have missed her big day. She is the sweetest, kindest, most down to earth person you will ever meet. Oh and did I mention talented? She's also one half of the amazing duo of Sweet Heirloom Photography. Congrats to one of my oldest and dearest friends for tying the knot in paradise! 
Love you Beech xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment