Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Serendipity 3

Serendipity = a happy accident or pleasant surprise

Chicken Sandwich with Onion Rings - these were the best onion rings!


Chicken Fingers - mmmm the batter was tasty :)
The famous Frrrozen Hot Chocolate


Food tastes better with great company ♥ 
I've always wanted to eat at Serendipity 3, just because I love the movie. You know, the movie with Kate Beckinsale, John Cusack, New York City and a pair of cashmere gloves from Bloomingdales. Such a classic! Anyways, I even had Serendipity on my bucket list for New York but we ran out of time and never got to go. During my recent trip to Vegas, I finally got to try the restaurant. It's really popular so I recommend making reservations. Oh and try the Onion Rings and the Frrrozen Hot Chocolate. Mmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment