Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Wedding Pavillion

iswedding
The beautiful staircase - here comes the Bride!

iswedding2
"Love makes you fat" - best vows ever S!

iswedding3
Two lives become one =)

iswedding4
The chapel - I fell in LOVE with the Wedding Pavillion!

iswedding5
SB & I (Outfit of the Day: H&M Dress, Prada Shoes & Chanel Earrings)

iswedding6
The cake was made of cream puffs =)

iswedding7
Spotted: Monika's Chanel Clutch - LOVE!

iswedding8
Playing Love on Top via iPhone

I seriously think the Wedding Pavillion is the most perfect venue! I fell in love with everything about this place. The beautiful staircase when the bride came down, the intimate chapel with all the natural light, and the outdoor dance floor with the fireworks at night (courtesy of the Stampede lol). Congrats S & I, thank you for inviting me! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and chocolate =)

No comments:

Post a Comment