Friday, May 20, 2011

Underwear Affair 2011


As you all know, I can't run. I'm horrible. I don't exercise and I love to eat! I'm always out of breath. I get tired from going up a flight of stairs. If I could I would nap everyday, all day. But for the second year in a row, I've made the decision to join the Underwear Affair, participating in a 10 km run to find a cure for cancers below the waist.

My boyfriend started our team in loving memory of his Mom, who passed away in 2005 from cervical cancer and last year I ran for "Bautista Booties", a team started by my cousin for her grandpa, who passed away from prostate cancer in 2010.

Please donate to help find a cure so everyone who is battling cancer has a chance at life & everyone we lost will always be remembered.

Oh and I wish I could tell you that if you donate to me I'll come in first place but I won't. I might even come in last place & I'll probably pass out along the way but whatever it takes, I will finish the race!

I have already surpassed my personal goal of $1,000 but we're still trying to reach our team goal to raise more than $6,000. The person who donates the most to me will win a free dinner.

Thanks for all your support!

xoxo
Janey

Click to Donate

No comments:

Post a Comment